Six Things I like about Emily!
When I first saw Emily, the word classy popped into mind. Her overall appearance reminded me of a Coco Chanel quote. The legendary fashion designer once said, “Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” Aside from a nice smile and a warm personality here’s what I liked.
- Hid the typical bra silhouette by wearing a white one piece sports bra,
- Paired a short crop top blouse with a knee length pencil skirt,
- Wore two colors that emphasized her hair as a third color (i.e. a Pop of Color),
- Carried a uniquely designed purse,
- Wore a gold bracelet that match the gold buckles in her heels and
- Wore sexy yet comfortable heels.
Each element was subtle and understated but the combined effect was “Wow”! As we chatted I learned Emily recently graduated from a fashion design program and currently works as an Intern for a local designer.
Several of these images were featured in the Community section of the Asian Pacific Post newspaper.
Blouse, skirt and bracelet: Forever 21
Purse: Cheap Monday